Senior HSE Consultant (Senior HS Engineer) – Louis Berger
Health & Safety Responsibilities
– Ensure the effective implementation of CSC Health & Safety responsibilities in coordination with Lead Engineer as follows:
– Inspection and monitoring the works to ensure all Health & Safety Standards are being met.
– Monitoring and ensuring that work-specific safety requirements are identified, explained to the workforce and implemented by the Contractor.
– Report using Non-Conformance Report (NCRs) template through EDRMS or Corrective Action Reports (CARs) through Intelex online system, as required.
– Support the PMCM and SC in delivery of achieving required Health & Safety Standards.
– Monitor Contractor’s compliance of Workers’ Welfare Standards in construction site.
– Monitor Contractor’s Health & Safety performance.
– Ensure that all workers have attended site inductions and any further information and training needed for the works.
– Liaise with PMCM and TDO regarding on-going Health & Safety issues.
– Review and recommend on status of Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans and procedures prepared by Contractors.
– Review and approve Contractor’s Method Statements.
– Review and recommend status of SHE Risk Assessments.
– Ensure that suitable time and resources are available for all stages of Health & Safety Management System delivery.
– In conjunction with PMCM and TDO, observe the competence and suitability of the contractor’s resources (human and mechanical) and report any concerns officially through EDRMS.
– Liaise with CDM-E and PMCM regarding on-going HSSE issues and accept instructions on reporting as necessary.
– Participate in H&S meetings and chair-record minutes of meetings when requested by TDO and/or PMCM.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior HSE Consultant (Senior HS Engineer) – Louis Berger بكل سهولة الان مجانا.