Senior HSE Engineer – Egytrafo
– Participate in preparing and implementing the HSE development plans.
– Participate in creating HSE procedures and policies and assist the risks and hazards continually.
– Full Comply and up to date with governmental regulations and laws for safety and environmental subjects.
– Conduct safety audits both internal and external.
– Investigate and analyze in all occurred accidents and incidents to identify the root causes, the trends and suggesting improvement actions.
– Provide in-house safety and environmental trainings and awareness.
– Preparation of Health, Safety, and environmental documentations for new projects and investments.
– Prepare safety and environmental documentations and reports for internal managers or external entities.
– Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as our customers and regulatory agencies.
– Help to create and develop Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
– Participate with other departments in evaluating the suppliers and services providers.
– Collect, prepare and present statistical safety and environmental data.
– Eliminate any pollution or hazard sources.
– Arrange with external HSE auditors and take their note to response them or take actions accordingly.
– Ensure the availability of all safety and environmental tools and equipment all the time.
– Participate in Preparing and implementing contingency and evacuation plans
||Manufacturing and Production
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior HSE Engineer – Egytrafo بكل سهولة الان مجانا.