Senior Internal Auditor (AUTOMOTIVE)
1. Develops or modifies work plans, methods and procedures, determines work priorities and develops work schedules to ensure procedures are appropriate for the processes reviewed with the approval of Internal Audit Director/Head of Audit – Auto.
2. Assesses all key risks of Business Units which impacts adversely the achievement of its objectives and business plan, by relevant risk categories i.e. inherent, operational, financial and environmental and its impact on the organization.
3. Evaluates internal control design, segregation of duties and organization / operational controls by developing a Risk Register and controls in place (manual and system based) with incidence of breakdowns / deviations.
4. Examines relationship of Profit and Loss accounts by extracting ratios, trend analysis, variances, key performance indicators (KPI's) and suggesting proactive cost saving measures (reduction of excess, non – productive costs, duplication of work, leakages and lack of oversight).
5. Ensures all findings are supported by documentary evidence and any Arabic documents should be translated and examined.
6. Drafts technical requirements in compiling, drafting, and completing audits and audit reports.
7. Ensures all risks after evaluation are appropriately reported to Senior Management and critical risks continuously monitored.
8. Reports to management opportunities for cost savings improvement, and analyzing time for reporting adverse variance / corrective actions.9. Coordinates across Organization to ensure appropriate identification of systems issues affecting financial reporting and performance of the group (e.g. receivable recoveries, liquidity, inventory management).10. Develop completed checklist of all the program results of work for review by Head of Audit – Auto.
||Accounting and Auditing
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان