Senior IT Auditor – Banking – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
To conduct audit projects of all types either in a leading capacity or supporting an Audit Manager / Senior Audit Manager, and to deliver high quality, professional, cost-effective, value-added and risk-based audit services.
Leading back driving large IT tranformation project
Policies and Procedures
– Ensure compliance with departmental standards, policies and procedures to ensure that all relevant procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high quality and cost-effective service.
– Perform audit work as directed and, where leading an assignment, direct and manage the audit of assigned business units.
– Complete the Audit Notification Letter.- Conduct meetings with relevant key personnel to ensure understanding of the processes and structure to be evidenced through maintaining Process Forms.- Conduct initial walkthrough to understand processes and controls to ensure whether design effectiveness is achieved.- Complete and maintain the Control Assessment Form.
– Design and schedule assignment plan as per audit requirements and distribute activities among team members, and follow-up on implementation.- Provide technical guidance, supervision and training to audit staff in order to resolve any issues in an efficient and rapid manner.- Carry out regular on-site supervision of audit staff during the progress of the audit assignment and attend closing meetings ensuring that the audits have run as planned.- Perform audit tests as described in the Control Assessment Forms, defining appropriate populations and samples. Document results fully in accordance with defined standards.- Ensure findings are clearly articulated and recorded on the findings log with due consideration of materiality.- Review all audit work and ensure documentation of audit evidence, exceptions and conclusions ensuring compliance with IA methodology.
– Complete the Summary of Issues to reflect and track all findings back to relevant documents.- Prepare and review audit reports in accordance with IAD requirements for submission to the Chief Internal Auditor or Senior Audit Manager for review and issuance.
Audit Issues follow Up
– Perform follow up on past audit issues/actions and obtain feedback and updates from business.- Analyse actions taken against issues to conclude on the status.
Investigation Execution & Other Special Projects
– Contribute to internal investigations and projects as and when requested by the Chief Internal Auditor.
Annual Audit Plan
– Responsible for undertaking/updating the Planning & Risk Assessment documents on at least an annual basis for assigned auditable entities in order to ensure that any potential for risk exposure is identified and addressed.
Staff Training & Personal Development
– Keep abreast of developments in internal and external audit, accounting matters such as accounting standards, banking supervision.- Undertake research on new audit techniques on a regular basis and ensure that findings are assessed and presented for information / awareness purposes as well as possible implementation.- Provide feedback to the Chief Internal Auditor / Senior Audit Manager on the performance of staff for the purpose of the appraisal process.
– Ensure the achievement of functional objectives through effectively working with other team members.
– University Graduate / Bachelor Degree preferably in IT, Accounting or Commerce, Business Management.- Qualified accountant (CPA, CISA, CISSP, CIA, CISM, CMA or equivalent) or other relevant qualific
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior IT Auditor – Banking – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.