Senior LEED Compliance Engineer / Architect – I-Expatriate
Job Title: Senior LEED Compliance Engineer / Architect
· To spearhead LEED Certification for Airport project to work during the Construction Stage
· Work directly on project deliverables including technical reports, project consultant team document reviews, on-site training, bi-weekly and monthly reports, etc.
· Ensure existing Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Submittal Protocols and Document Flow Procedures are followed and successfully implemented
· Provide construction phase oversight, including but not limited to, ensuring the client’s sustainability and LEED goals and objectives are properly executed onsite by phase team contractors, subcontractors, and LEED consultants.
· Maintain excellent working relationships with the client team, including all project phase Design Managers, Executive Architects, LEED Consultants and associated project consultants in Doha and abroad and maintain GBS’ position as leading experts in LEED and sustainable development
· Manage and facilitate delivery efforts to client expectations and ensure client satisfaction during and after the delivery of a scope of work and deliverables, making any requested alterations in an established timeframe
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Construction; Engineering; Architecture
||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior LEED Compliance Engineer / Architect – I-Expatriate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.