About the Job:
Nano Health is looking for Senior MVC.NET Developers to expand our development team to help us create new and improve existing EMR and ERP Solutions with the latest technologies for Medical Health and Insurance Companies.
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or equivalent.
• Professional in developing ASP.NET (MVC) applications using C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, Ajax and JQuery
• Professional in using ADO.net, Entity Framework and LINQ
• Professional in implementing AJAX in ASP.NET (MVC)
• Experience working with transactional database systems, SQL Server.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
• Strong skills in Threading, Serialization, Performance, Security, and Remoting, WCF, SOAP, REST
• Strong knowledge of XML schema definition & processing tools
Previous Experience in Medical or Insurance Systems is a Plus
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop new, and improve existing web Applications, modify modules based on functional and system requirements.
• Bugs fixing
• Conducts code reviews and performs troubleshooting and analysis to assess the root cause of application issues
• Work closely with the QA team, to ensure quality and punctual software development within his responsibilities
• Participate in the testing process through unit testing and bug fixes.
• Work closely with the Team Leader with minimum supervision, Business Analyst and Product Owner for understanding the Functional and system requirements.
• Recommends system solutions and tools.
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Computer/Software; Healthcare, other|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|