Senior Manager, Financial Control – Al-Sayer Group
- Identify and implement initiatives to ensure financial systems, processes and controls are embedded within the department/business unit.
- Advise the department/business unit on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Lead the preparation of the department/business unit financial forecast and budgets.
- Analyze actual operating results and quantifies actual results versus forecast.
- Build and analyze the financial ratios to compare the internal strengths and weaknesses of the department/business unit.
- Contribute to Monthly Performance Review, Budget and all Management meetings by presenting a multi-faceted and broad spectrum view of business performance.
- Provide analytical support during budget and management reviews to identify cost saving and productivity opportunities for the department/business unit.
- Analyze the variances and recommend appropriate measures to control them.
- Lead the preparation of Incentive Schemes by providing appropriate financial operating data.
- Recommend financial models to business unit head in order to support business strategy and initiatives in areas such as discount policies, FOREX policies, product performance etc. while maximizing the return on investments.
- Review of internal and market benchmarked financial data to provide multi-dimensional financial propositions.
- Monitor the stock taking process and highlight critical areas of attention to the business along with proposed solutions.
- Review and ensure the balance sheet and P&L statements are accurate and supported by appropriate documentation.
- Review and issue monthly financial statements on time for appropriate decision making both at department as well as corporate level.
- Lead the month-end and year-end financial closing process.
- Recommend the financial and accounting systems upgrade in a manner which meets latest developments/ International standards and execute the same after securing due approvals.
- Monitor Forex movements and intimate on procurement of currency based on department requirements in coordination with Treasury department.
- Monitor the supplier payments release on due dates and ensure that the process is in compliance with all internal and external policies/documentation.
- Attend to both Internal & External Auditors review and audit process needs and ensure prompt response to respective queries and implementation of approved recommendations, complying with company policies and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Review and monitor compliance and internal control procedures relating to finance functions and ensure non-compliance are reported to both SBD, BU and CFO. Ensure that corrective action are followed up by all concerns and implemented.
- Monitor and review effect of changes in pricing, sales promotion, advertising, commission, manager’s incentives on sales growth and profitability by model by sales channel and run sales/profitability sensitivity analysis due to changes of appropriate variables
- Develop presentations to help summarize financial data/budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format.
- Review and validate the documentation for stock order.
- Ensure proper Control and Insurance coverage for all department assets.
- Monitor the documentation/payments to ensure prompt clearance of goods and customs duty refund status.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Finance and Investment
التقدم للوظيفة الان
ليس لديك سيرة ذاتية؟
لا بأس! يمكنك بناء سيرة ذاتية احترافية تحتوي علي جميع الشروط المطلوبة للتقدم لهذة الوظيفة بكل سهولة.
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية مجانا
تعليقك علي الوظيفة