Senior Manager – Shari’a – Noor Bank
Work closely with different units in the group in order to provide Shari’a opinion and solutions and to ensure the products are in compliance with Shari’a rules and principles. In addition to performing Sharia trainings and periodic Shari’a Audit reviews on different departments in the Noor Investment Group and its Subsidiaries ( Noor Bank, Noor Takaful, Noor Awqaf and Noor Trade)
• Provide guidance and assistance to fellow Sharia Managers within the Department in conducting their daily tasks, assignments, roles and responsibilities.
• Provide advice and direction regarding structures, process flows, legal documents and Shari’a issues arising in new product development initiatives.
• Review new legal documents and modifications to existing legal documentations of Noor Investment Group products including syndication deals to ensure compliance to the Shari’a requirements.
• Handle Shari’a queries from Noor Investment Group departments and discussing it with Head of Shari’a in order to provide feedback.
• Review the structure and legal documents of syndicated transactions and Sukuk whether Noor Bank is acting as the structuring agent and participant or investor in those arrangements before submission to the Fatwa & Shari'a Supervisory Board for approval.
• Prepare Shari’a Board communications and discuss them with the Head of Shari’a before submitting to the Shari’a Board for approval.
• Participate in the Fatwa & Shari'a Supervisory Board (FSSB) meetings and organize them as per the FSSB members’ schedules.
• Prepare Shari’a Audit plan on an annual basis and meet with different departments for Shari’a Audit purposes.
• Conduct Shari’a Audit fieldwork on different departments of Noor Bank and Noor Takaful companies and prepare Shari’a Audit reports highlighting the findings and the recommendations of the Shari’a auditor.
• Discuss the Shari’a Audit Report with the Head of Shari’a and submit a copy to the Shari’a Board and the management.
• Conduct Shari’a Induction Training and other Sharia related training to Staffs in Noor Investment Group as required.
• Assist the Head of Shari’a in responding to Shari’a enquiries initiated from different business units.
• Introduce new initiatives in order to develop Shari’a department.
• Engage in special projects related to Islamic finance initiated by Corporate Office such as preparing various proposals to support the Dubai Initiative to become the Islamic Economy Capital of the world.
• Develop and implement initiatives to enhance Shari’a compliance governance, Shari’a controls and Shari’a compliance culture within Noor Investment Group.
• Assisting Head of Shari’a in interaction with local regulators, the UAE Central Bank, Insurance Authority and etc for reviewing new regulations and structures and providing Shari’a solutions and approvals for Shari’a related matters.
• Assisting Head of Shari’a to perform publishing works on Islamic finance related books, articles or write ups such as providing content, content review and editing.
• Organize any request for decision- from Noor Investment Group to the Fatwa & Shari'a Supervisory Board whether by meeting or other means of communication.
• Assisting Head of Shari’a to initiate strategic partnerships with other institutions and bring new business opportunities to Noor Investment Group
• Assisting Head of Shari’a to participate in research and publications about Islamic Finance with different educational institutions in the UAE and internationally
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Manager – Shari’a – Noor Bank بكل سهولة الان مجانا.