Senior Mechanical Site Engineer (FF&PL) – SSH
SSH specialises in the delivery of world class construction projects in the MENA region. We are a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary firm with over 50 years' expertise in architecture, engineering, infrastructure and construction supervision.
SSH are respected project leaders, trusted international partners and reputable employers. We aim to be the consultant, strategic partner and employer of choice for the MENA region. Our continued participation in the region's premier construction projects reflects our world class expertise in specialist markets and our unrivaled local knowledge.
Supervises the work of relevant mechanical (PL/FF) Contractors to ensure quality and that constructions/installations are in accordance with drawings, specifications and local regulations. Act as a focal point to the Client and to the Head of Department.
– Puts into place quality assurance procedures to ensure that procedures for review and inspection of installations are maintained throughout the project period.
– Reviews materials and equipment to ensure that they are in accordance with the specifications. Coordinate with the Head of Department/Design Staff and obtain their comments prior to actioning.
– Reviews shop drawings to ensure that they are in accordance with the design and that they are coordinated. Where applicable, receive feedback from the Site Engineer/Inspector or design office and incorporate their comments.
– Reviews method statements to ensure that the Contractor proposal is feasible and will achieve the intended purpose.
– Inspects deliveries/installed/constructed work to ensure that it is in accordance with the shop drawings and the specifications.
– Monitors Contractor's submittals to local authorities and ensure that they are carried out in a timely manner in accordance with the contract document.
– Meets with Local Authorities along with Contractor where required and attend site visits by Local Authorities in order to clarify ambiguities and queries to facilitate a smooth approval process.
– Responds to Contractor's request for information to clarify ambiguities.
– Review and approve Contractor's payment in line with estimated work completion so that he can be paid for the actual work done.
– Reviews and approve Contractor's change order request and variation so that legitimacy and extent can be confirmed. Prepare and issue job site instructions for new works and modifications to the tender contract.
– Attends regular meetings with the Construction team, and the Client to report on progress and help resolve issues where they arise.
– Ensures that issues related to local codes, such as health and safety executives and environmental impact issues are complied with.
– Witnesses testing and commissioning and performance of various plant and systems. Issue 'Handing Over' certificate for completed works.
– Where required, provides a snag list for outstanding minor work by the contractor.
– Reviews 'As Built' drawings and 'Operation and Maintenance Manuals'.
– Where required, hold meetings with Operation and Maintenance staff for feedback and outstanding issues not yet completed by the Contractor. Only applicable if construction period overlaps with building operation.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Mechanical Site Engineer (FF&PL) – SSH بكل سهولة الان مجانا.