Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
Minimum or Required:
Msc, Clinical Laboratory Sciences or ASCP (or equivalent); with 2 years experience for Saudi / 4 years for Non-Saudi
B.Sc., of Laboratory Sciences with 5 years experience for Saudi / 7 years for Non-Saudi
BLS certification SCFHS license in Anatomic Pathology.
Experience in: 300+ bed hospital. CAP accredited lab.
• Performs duties in accordance with the Joint Commission of International Accreditation (JCIA), College of American Pathologists (CAP), American Association of Blood Banks (AABB), Saudi Central Board for Accreditation of Healthcare Institutions (CBAHI) and KAAUH Laboratory Standards.
• Performs duties in compliance with Hospital Policies and Safety Standards.
• Performs day-to-day bench duties and acts as the leader of a workgroup within the section.
• Assists the Manager/Supervisor with the staff scheduling and supervises the work and performance of technical personnel in the assigned section.
• Assists the Manager/Supervisor in generating, maintaining and updating section’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Responsible for the Medical Laboratory Technologist II, Medical Laboratory Technologist III and Laboratory Technicians.
• Monitors section equipment’s function and preventive maintenance and troubleshoot instrument malfunctions.
• Ensures documentation of section quality improvement activities.
• Assists the Manager/Supervisor in the evaluation of staff within the assigned section.
• Analyzes laboratory computer applications to manage data.
• Participates in teaching, training, verification, competency testing and Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities.
• Assists the Manager/Supervisor to evaluate new equipment and maintains up-to-date information on developments in Laboratory Technology.
• Assists in the ongoing inventory of supplies and equipment, and requests of additional supplies as necessary and ensures that materials, reagents and supplies are available and utilized in a cost effective fashion
• Identifies technical, instrumental and/or physiological causes of unexpected test results.
• Respects patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Performs other job related duties and on-call duties as assigned.
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Medical Laboratory Technologist – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.