Senior Patient Safety and Risk Management Specialist – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
• Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Quality, Hospital/ Healthcare administration or a related field.
• Certification in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), Risk Management, and Patient Safety with 6 years experience.
• Master’s degree in Healthcare Quality, Hospital/ Healthcare administration or a related field with 4 years experience.
• Responsible for developing, implementing, facilitating, and evaluating overall programs in Patient Safety and Risk Management which are required to meet the organizations’ strategic goals as well as comply with regulatory and certification agency standards.
• Develops, implements and monitors compliance to Policies and Procedures to facilitate Patient Safety and Risk Management Programs.
• Performs Hazards Vulnerability Assessment to identify and prioritize areas at-risk for failure and implement corrective measures to close the gaps.
• Receives, logs, and investigates all incidents and safety concerns. Takes appropriate action and/or makes recommendations to prevent future occurrences.
• Develops and implements Key Performance Indicators, and provides in-depth analysis of data and information to assist Senior Leaders in effective decision making.
• Provides expertise and facilitates multidisciplinary teams to perform RCA and FMEA and develop actions plans to corrective deficiencies and prevent future recurrence.
• Develops and implements Risk Management and Patient Safety educational programs and provide consultation with Clinical and Support departments focusing on risk identification and risk reduction strategies.
• Participates in and provides support to various Hospital Committees to ensure continuity and enhancement of safe, effective and efficient patient care and effective communication of activities.
• Works collaboratively with other Sections of the QI&PS Department to effectively integrate the Patient Safety and Risk Management Programs with the overall Quality and Patient Safety Strategy.
• Supervises QI specialists in the implementation of programs, plans processes to meet the Patient Safety and Risk Management Strategy.
• Respects patients and their families to promote for a Patient-Centered Care culture.
• Participates in and supports quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Patient Safety and Risk Management Specialist – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.