Senior Planning Engineer required for a prestigious high-rise building project based in Dubai, UAE. Working for a first-tier western global contractor; the Senior Planning Engineer will report to the Project Director, head the Project Planning team and work closely with Design, Commercial & Construction teams.
Key responsibilities consist of:
• Defining project scope & cost and scheduling project activities, within time and budget
• Project planning, using Primavera 3 & 6 and MSP
• Reviewing project program & resource plans and monitoring against key indicators
• Coordinating with Procurement & Engineering sections
• Claim administration
• Attending progress meetings, analyzing progress trend and advising
The successful candidate shall have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, with a solid background in high-rise building construction and at least 4 years’ experience as a planner. You must have an adequate knowledge of Primavera P3 & P6 and be well versed with MS Office.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Construction and Building|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|