• Develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction operations for a particular project, in conjunction with the project & site managers.
• Select the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for a particular project;
• Present schedules of work, often with visual aids such as bar charts and procedures diagrams.
• Use specialist planning computer software, such as Power User 6.0, Primavera, Suretrack or Microsoft Project.
• Monitor progress throughout the construction process and compare this with the projected schedule of work.
• Assist in the formulation of manpower and man hour costs, material consumption rates, and staff expenses for ongoing projects and tender proposals.
• Assist in providing an accurate, comprehensive and compatible estimating, cost control and cost reporting service to each Project.
• Participate in and assist the preparation of Tenders.
• Assist in the preparation of variation analysis, including trends and changes.
• Communicate with the technical support of the onsite project management team for progress update.
• Interface with project site management and client counterparts for specific planning and scheduling tasks.
• Liaise with the site Project Manager throughout the process, making adjustments to projects as necessary.
• Provide advice and support on the development of specific systems.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Planning Engineer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.