Under the direction of the Procurement Manager. He/she analyzes budget estimates based on allocation, feasibility and consistency; and maintains procurement support files including financial and product records.
In the absence of competition, he/she is responsible for the preparation of appropriate justifications for exemption from competition. In the post award phase, he/she reviews all payment requests to ensure compliance with required rules and regulations. He/she also reviews all close out documents to ensure compliance.
For Tenders, BPA and Subcontracts, he/she prepare tender document and the full tender cycle and award. Ensure compliance of contract terms and process payment request/s.
Job Function/ Description:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Support the efforts by the Procurement Manager to procure SES II goods and services according to donor and Blumont regulations.
• Support the efforts by the Procurement Manager to prepare and follow up on Tenders, BPA and Subcontracts and any related tasks related.
• Ensure timely provision of goods and services for programs.
• Obtain the required amount of quotations and document the procurement process for competitive bids.
• Maintain a record of suppliers in the local market (including contact names, addresses, phone numbers, and vendor specializations).
• Work closely with vendors, transporters and field officers to verify timely and complete delivery of supplies to target locations.
• Filing all contracts and other procurement documents and updating the procurement-tracking sheet on a daily basis.
• Maintain records of all Blumont assets assigned to employees in coordination with human resources.
• Managing procurement of office supplies and equipment and maintaining all related documentation.
• Providing procurement support to field teams in all aspects of program implementation.
• Other duties as assigned by the management team.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|