SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER
1. Reviews Purchase Requisition (PR) from job site; arranges required drawings, Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and specifications
2. Coordinates with various suppliers regarding the specifications, quantity and target delivery schedule for the procurement requests of the different departments/subsidiaries
3. Canvasses prices for requisitioned items from the suppliers; negotiates the price and prepares a comparative summary of suppliers’ quotations on pricing; submits recommendations to Project Manager or approving authorities for further review and evaluation.
4. Sets meeting with the supplier and participates in the discussion about the prices, technical specification requirements, quality, delivery terms and other commercial issues; evaluates their capability to deliver the project requirements.
5. Identifies the selected suppliers/ subcontractors for awards of Purchase Orders
6. Prepares supplier’s/ subcontractor’s agreements and forward it to Legal for review
7. Prints Purchase Order (PO) and final draft of Supplier’s/ Subcontractor’s agreement and have it signed by approving authorities
8. Sends the approved PO and agreement to the Supplier/ Subcontractor
9. Distributes copies of approved Purchase Orders to Suppliers, End- User/ Requestor, Finance and keeps a copy in Procurement files
10. Monitors the timely delivery of items to the job site
11. Maintains up- to date files, contracts and other documents of Procurement Department
12. Follows up with Finance the payment for the Suppliers
13. Performs other duties as may be assigned or required of the job from time to time by Immediate Superior
||Purchasing and Procurement
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة SENIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER بكل سهولة الان مجانا.