Senior Regional Manager / Jewelry Retail / UAE territory – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited
The Senior Regional Manager is responsible for building a long term sustainable competitive advantage with a strong result-oriented team to achieve consistent business growth and is accountable for the overall performance of the entire sales team. He/she is responsible for creating, implementing and determining a focused sales function strategy and targets based on the sales plan and covering all areas of business.
Our client is a leading international jewellery and watch retailer with over 300 stores in the Middle East.
– Responsible for leading the development, communication, and implementation of effective strategies and processes in line with the business value proposition.- Presponsible for growing topline and bottomline business.- Responsible for providing leadership, expertise and professional advice to the marketing team on sales matters to ensure business objectives are supported with the right sales/marketing strategies and methods.- Responsible for serving as the thought leader regarding sales and marketing requirements, fashion trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications.- Responsible for providing feedback to management regarding retail needs, operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programmes.- Responsible for continually improving channel feedback on product features and functions, trends, training needs, customer focused programmes and events.- Responsible for recommending creative selling techniques based on market dynamics.- Responsible for giving insight (with the support of the finance department) to minimize financial risks.- Generate monthly report on market surveys from new products in the market, competitor collections, and footfall in the shop – nationality-wise, gender-wise and age group-wise.- Responsible for establishing monthly sales forecasts.- Responsible for leading and managing a diverse team of professionals to be an achievement oriented sales team and supporting networks capable of meeting, or exceeding, demanding targets and profit margin objectives.- Responsible for providing inputs to HR to identify and reward star performers through the Performance Management System and develop career / succession planning / development.
– 10-15 years of relevant experience
– MBA level education
– Strong strategy development skills and strong analytical ability
– Excellent leadership skills
– Excellent negotiation skills
– Excellent selling skills
– Motivated and results driven
– Strong consumer insights and able to gather market intelligence
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Competitive package and benefits.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Regional Manager / Jewelry Retail / UAE territory – Michael Page International (UAE) Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.