Senior Resident Engineer – Infrastructure (Road, Utilities, Structures) – Parsons International Limited
The Senior Resident Engineer will represent the consultant (PIL) on the project and will administer the operational functions of the day-to-day activities of the construction supervision on the project He will supervise the work of the members of the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be completed as per the contract.
• Act as the Engineer’s Representative.
• Direct supervision and coordination of the construction works to achieve construction in accordance with the Contract Documents.
• Direct, assist and monitor the performance of the construction team namely, the Resident Engineers, inspectors, surveyors and materials teams.
• Lead the construction supervision team.
• Manage construction supervision, quality control, financial control, hand over and other site operations;
• Act as the point of contact for Contractors.
• Monitor progress against accepted construction schedule and review the Contractor’s progress reports. Asses the progress and inform the PMC and the client in case of delay.
• Manage the change procedure in agreement with the Engineer (PMC) and client and issue properly authorized instructions to the Contractor, as appropriate.
• Report to the Engineer (PMC) and the client on actual progress against the schedule and cost objectives approved by client.
• Identify specific problems that have occurred, and the proposed solutions by the Contractors, as appropriate.
• Provide claims analysis support, including dispute resolution.
• Participate in contract close-out activities.
• Coordinate with all concerned parties on all construction (and design) issues.
• Chair the progress meetings with the Contractor and report on issues, as necessary.
• Report issues, status and progress of works on site.
• Monitor the Contractor’s performance.
• Monitor concerned authorities (agencies) approvals.
• Monitor and report on deficiencies related to planned resources.
• Review Contractor’s progress reports.
• Assess progress on site and prepare reports to be submitted to the Engineer (PMC) and client.
• Coordinate (as necessary) all utility matters between contractors and all concerned Agencies.
• Set and monitor duration of submittal review and approval of shop drawings, material submittals, etc.
• Monitor and manage the as built records.
• Provide final approval to Works and arrange handover and manage the contract close out activities
• Ensure safety goals are achieved on the project.
• Fully accountable and responsible for ensuring the Project Safety Plan (PSP) is in place and functioning from the beginning of the project; participates in PSP development. Ensures that all Parsons Project based employees work safely and in accordance with the PSP.
• Maintain a daily dairy by him, all Resident Engineers and daily reports by all inspectors.
• Check and verify the information in the Contractor’s daily report including all the resources (labor, equipment and materials).
• Maintain awareness of contracts financial status.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Consulting Services; Construction/Civil Engineering; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Resident Engineer – Infrastructure (Road, Utilities, Structures) – Parsons International Limited بكل سهولة الان مجانا.