Senior Sales Manager / Sales Manager – HVAC Applied Equipment. – Green Umbrella
• Contribute to the growth and success of the business activity of the organization engaged in Product/Projects Sales & Marketing with exceptional planning possessing technical & analytical qualities.
• Achieve budgeted sales targets, ensure customer satisfaction. Timely reporting to manager ensuring compliance with the organization's policies and procedures.
Summary of the Job Role:
• Supervise & Manage a team of Senior Engineers handling the Applied Equipment Sales of DAIKIN Equipment
• Engaged in Pre-Sales, Sales & Marketing for HVAC Products. Relationship building, Mentoring team of Engineers, Managing Principals, Ensuring Timely Quotation response and follow-up with customer, order conversion, processing order and timely execution of the order. Customer satisfaction, maintain sales record keeping and timely reporting to Business Head.
• Graduate mechanical Engineer with minimum 10-15 years of experience.
• Mechanical Engineers from recognized universities.
• Demonstrate experience in HVAC Applied Engineering, Sales & Marketing skills.
• In depth knowledge of HVAC Systems & Equipment, e.g. Air & Water cooled Chillers, Cooling Towers, Air Handling equipment, FCU's, DX & VRF Systems.
• Demonstrate excellent technical & analytical skills in relevant field.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Advanced user of MS office and exposure to Report writers.
• Proficiency in understanding Autocad layouts & ERP systems
• More than 7-8 years of work experience in the sales of Chillers, Air Handling units & Fan coil units of Daikin / Trane / Carrier / JCI makes.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان