Number of position: 1
Minimum Contract Duration: 6 months
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday – 7.30 AM to 3.00 PM
The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for implementation and administration of network security hardware and enforcing the network security policy
Other responsibilities include:
• Performing analysis of network security solutions and contributes to design, integration, and installation of network security hardware and software.
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network related security problems remotely and on-site.
• Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
• Help us to fine-tuning the network security devices.
• Must have CCIE Architect / Security Certification and MCSE Certification (advantageous)
• 6 – 8 years’ work experience
• 4 years’ experience as a Network Security Engineer
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|