Senior Site Civil Engineer – Madkour Group
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Acting as a main technical adviser in the construction site for subcontractors, crafts, engineers.
• Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
• Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
• Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials.
• Agreeing a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
• Communicating with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of the progress.
• Preparing reports as required.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
||Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
||Construction/Civil Engineering; Construction
التقدم للوظيفة الان