Senior Site Engineer – Electrical
1. To plan and schedule the work and efficiently organize the site / facilities in order to meet an agreed programmed of deadlines.
2. Power Plant Experience in executing Electrical Works preferred.
3. Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, with proper quality and to ensure that works are executed within budget.
4. To attend regular meetings with clients, architects and consultants and keeping them informed of progress.
5. To lead and monitor the site labour force through General Foreman and or Supervisors, monitoring the work of any subcontractors to complete the work as per customer's satisfaction.
6. To oversee quality control and safety matters on the site, and ensure that regulations are adhered to.
7. To resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise at any time.
8. To coordinate the selection and requisition of materials for use in the construction / maintenance, to check whether the materials are as specified.
9. To manage and ensure proper maintenance of materials and to advise on technology and modifications required for a simpler and cost saving mechanism.
10. To coordinate the preparation of necessary paperwork for the completion of work and get it authorized by the client after their inspection.
||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Site Engineer – Electrical بكل سهولة الان مجانا.