To manage parts of a construction project (also known as packages), providing technical advice, supervising staff on site and ensuring that their packages are completed on time and within budget.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Oversees the overall execution of the project and all the building works.
– Checks technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
– Sets out, levels and surveys the site.
– Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
– Plans the work and efficiently organizes the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
– Oversees quality control and health and safety matters on site.
– Ensures projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales.
– Ensures that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
– Liaises with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
– Provides technical advice and solves problems on site.
– Prepares site reports and fills in other paperwork.
– Liaises with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiates the price of materials.
– Ensures that health, safety and sustainability policies and legislations are adhered to.
– Acts as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
– Oversees the selection and requisition of materials and plant.
– Agrees a price for materials and making cost-effective solutions and proposals for the intended project.
– Manages, monitors and interprets the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
– Liaises with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
– Liaises with the local authority (where appropriate to the project) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
– Communicates with clients and their representatives (architects, engineers, and surveyors).
– Prepares reports as required.
– Resolves any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Site Engineer بكل سهولة الان مجانا.