Senior Specialist I, Training & Development – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital
*Bachelor Degree in Hospital Administration, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields with 8 years experience.
*Master Degree in Hospital Administration, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields with 6 years experience.
• Helps in the development of monthly and annual academic calendars.
• Acts as the resource person regarding all regulations associated with accreditation agencies.
• Ensures all programs and training activities comply with accreditation regulations.
• Monitors accreditation requests and follow up with concerned requestors.
• Maintains updates and encodes data that support accredited activities.
• Generates activity reports as needed and requested.
• Creates the CME events Monthly Calendar for distribution.
• Assists on all inquiries regarding program accreditation from KAAUH and non-KAAUH participants.
• Ensures all requests are promptly looked after and completed in accordance to regulations.
• Enters all participants’ details as requested by accreditation agencies.
• Coordinates with departments issues related to academic titles policy.
• Coordinates, follow up, and archives related correspondence.
• Maintains related statistics and reports.
• Generate reports related to training activities.
• Develops, updates, and maintains department policies and procedures in accordance with hospital policies, laws and regulations and JCI/CBAHI accreditation standards.
• Develops and achieves goals of the department in support of the organization’s strategic plan and maintains an atmosphere of regulatory readiness.
• Maintains extreme confidentiality and discretion at all times, and establishes governance policies and protocols that ensure that the hospital’s personnel policies and record-keeping methods meet the highest standards available in order to protect confidentiality of employee records.
• Ensures compliance with hospital policies, infection control, and safety protocols.
• Engage in professional growth opportunities to remain current with trends, demands and emerging changes.
• Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment, which supports team performance.
• Protects and models the organization’s values.
• Takes the responsibilities of fellow coordinators as needed.
• Respect patients and their families to promote a patient-centered care culture.
• Participate in and support quality improvement and patient safety activities as an individual or as part of Internal Medicine team.
• Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Specialist I, Training & Development – King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz University Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.