Senior Supervisor, Vehicle Sales (Lexus Units) – Al-Sayer Group
• Ensure 100% compliance with the Lexus new car sales process.
• Agree and implement new car sales and daily activity targets for sales staff, review performance, prepare report and submit to Showroom Manager with recommendations.
• Maximize closure ratios in line with Lexus objectives.
• Meet every new car prospect whether purchased or lost sale in order to maximize close ratio and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain showroom Brand Minimum standards at all times.
• Check cash and credit invoices, delivery notes, traffic department documentation and submit to Manager Showroom for approval and send copies to Finance department.
• Check daily sales report prepared by the sales staff and submit to Manager Showroom for review.
• Attend to and follow up on customer queries on sale and maintenance of vehicles.
• Follow up with delivery center for delivery of vehicles in time.
• Maintain and update customer data base.
• Assign duties and examine work for accuracy, neatness, and compliance to policies and procedures.
• Check employee attendance and report absence and attendance exceptions, prepare annual leave plan for employees and overtime sheets on E-Synergy for management approval.
• Explain and advise staff on Group policy and quality standards and ensure adherence to health and safety standards.
• Provide on the job training and coaching to staff and provide information and necessary material to staff to carry out the jobs. Continually coach and mentor individuals in order to achieve continuous improvement in closure ratios
• Receive grievances raised by subordinates and promptly escalate such grievances to management.
||Al Ahmadi, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Senior Supervisor, Vehicle Sales (Lexus Units) – Al-Sayer Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.