Job Scope & Purpose:
Responsible for analysis, design, configuration, and support of Burgan’s processes and system solutions that improve business efficiency and productivity as well as support business strategies and goals. Identifies and communicates business needs and translate business requirements into technical system requirements and functional specifications.
1. Conducts detailed investigation and documentation of user requirements. Carry through the agreed and scheduled development reference to the banks SDLC.
2. Reviews system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations to determine if requested system or system changes are possible to implement within the current environment. Prepare cost and time estimation for project completion.
3. Prepares workflow charts and software requirement specifications to present a detailed overview of the operations performed by the suggested system.
4. Prepares specifications, flow charts, and process diagrams to improve computer programmers’ performance.
5. Maintains and follows up the newly implemented or upgraded system in order to take corrective measures as and when required.
6. Performs system analysis, design, and configuration and provides technical guidance on the business impact and opportunities.
7. Analyzes user’s systems to determine strengths and weaknesses and provide system improvements/ modifications.
8. Ensures completeness of technical requirements and functional architecture analysis for the design and implementation of system business solutions identifies gaps or issues.
9. Develops, writes, and communicates systems design, functional system specifications and functional architecture analysis.
10. Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions, Makes recommendations for modifications or technical solution to increase effectiveness and efficiency
11. Translates business requirements into technical requirements, formulates and defines system scope and objective based on user needs and understanding of business processes.
12. Participate in creation of and may develop cost estimates for the planning of new systems/ enhancements for assigned systems.
13. Participates in business short-term and long-term planning sessions to ensure understanding of business goals, direction and business requirements.
14. Investigates system issues and identify root cause and/or report the same to the vendor for resolution.
15. Implements vendor releases/patches on test system and verify results before handing over the change to business users for User Acceptance Testing.
16. Prepares Business Requirements Documents and coordinates with respective vendors to implement the same
17. Participate in migration of current systems to upgraded or new systems
18. Generates and escalates periodic progress reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
19. Participates in the various cross-functional committees/teams for multiple purposes in order to achieve optimal cooperation with the user community and to ensure high service quality.
20. Maintains updated knowledge of rules, regulations and standards in the field and related matters of interest to the department.
21. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|