Do you currently run a 1000 person software engineering organization but wish you could innovate faster utilizing cutting edge techniques to transform the organization? Do you have a passion for metrics-driven execution and continuous productivity gain? Do you wish you were working in a fast-growing private equity firm acquiring numerous enterprise software companies – then relying on you to make their engineering teams and products world-class? If so — this role is for you.
ESW Capital is an Austin, Texas based group specifically focuses on buying, strengthening, then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of its unique operating platform, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Aurea, Ignite Technologies, Trilogy and Versata.
The SVP of Engineering & Operations reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will serve as a key member of the global executive team. As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to not only run a world-class 1000 person engineering organization using our revolutionary and radically differentiated processes – you will also be expected to run operations across a variety of disciplines including SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance. You will be expected to be able to hire, coach and manage 5-15 VPs who will run these global groups in our factory-like process with quantifiable business impact, You will be expected to be an expert at aggressive goal setting and weekly productivity improvements. The expectation to drive significant levels of value and productivity from your organization is much higher than in most companies. You must continuously improve the quality of your teams using our global talent sourcing. You will leverage your personal technical depth as a as a former developer and architect in order to set a personal standard for excellence.
Another critical element of this position is your ability to work closely with our F500 customer executives as well as key executives within ESW Capital. The expectation is that you are a seasoned executive with great English communication skills that can effectively manage executive relationships.
- Effectively run a 1000 person engineering organization in our standardized and centralized framework to deliver consistent business value and productivity gains
- Continuous process improvements across multiple operations disciplines – including engineering, SaaSOps, IT Ops, Support and Finance
- Hire, coach and manage 5-15 VP-level executives owning a wide variety of critical business functions
- Engage with F500 customers executives to ensure that product delivery obsessively aligns with customer value creation
- Transform acquired engineering teams into an effective and efficient global model to increase quality and reduce cost over pre-acquisition benchmarks
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $50,000|