Based in the UAE, Al-Futtaim Automotive Group is active across the full spectrum of automotive solutions and after-sales care. The Group is widely regarded as one of the key pioneers of the Middle Eastern automotive industry and in recent decades has branched into other regions, including Africa and South Asia.
Service Maintenance Supervisor – FAMCO Truck & Bus
The Service Contract Supervisor is responsible to increase contracts sales & its profitability by adopting effective measures related to contracts pricing, service marketing & expense control and train sales & after-sales team.
The Service Contract Supervisor is responsible for the management of the product portfolio for the brand Volvo Trucks & Volvo Bus.
The Product Manager is to ensure that the FAMCO model line meets the requirements of the market in order to achieve the Service Contract budgeted volume, revenue and profit.
• Strategic development of Service Contract business across all Divisions
• Pricing recommendations for Service Contract
• Monitor & report performance of contract portfolio
• Recommend & implement action plans for under-performing contracts
• Maintain effective relations with Principal and ensure that all the deadlines are complied with
• Interaction with Branches and Sales Personnel – Internal Training for Service Contracts
• Working in close co-ordination with the advertising agencies in development of promotional material
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|