Service Manager – Power & Heavy Equipment (Khobar)
– To support all branch service managers in all aspects in regards to their operations
– To guide, control and lead the service department to achieve objectives of the
Department, for sales profitability and quality of workmanship.
– To maximize return on investment whilst retaining customer satisfaction.
– To have available enough staff as per agreed budgets to achieve or exceed budget performance/objectives.
– To regularly monitor quality and first time fix.
– To delegate, train, measure, counsel, and (where necessary), discipline staff in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
– To be involved in all aspects of the Service Department’s activities.
– At all times to act as an ambassador for the company, to improve individual knowledge and professional style management.
– To attend training programmes as and when required.
– To be responsible for maintenance and security of the Service premises.
– To maintain at all times the dealership’s financial control; to assist the General Manager and Senior Management Team in all aspects of running the dealership.
– To treat all company information in the strictest confidence and to work within the confines of the Compnay Employee Handbook
– To ensure that the Health and Safety at Work Act regulations are observed as laid down in the Company Handbook.
– To perform other tasks as reasonably requested by the After Sales Director.
– To comply with the aims and objectives of Customer Satisfaction Programmers.
– To understand, comply and maintain the procedures associated with ISO 9000.
||Khobar, Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Service Manager – Power & Heavy Equipment (Khobar) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.