Shift Supervisor – First National Operation & Maintenance Co
Assist the Shift Charge Engineer and ensure that all activities are performed in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the approved Standard Operating Procedures, quality standards, time schedules, and other operating requirements.
Responsible for safe start up/shut down of the plant as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Comply with safety rules and regulations. Be fully aware of the safety hazards in the plant.
2. Familiar with plant P&IDs, SOPs, Work instructions, Operation and control logics as well as the emergency operation procedures and any other related documents.
3. Ensure that all operations are performed in accordance with established plans and schedules. Summarize all activities/events that took place during his shift in the log book and ensure proper hand over to the incoming shift supervisor.
4. Supervise the work of plant operators, provide directions to the operators to run the plant safely and efficiently and ensure all the activities in the plant are executed in accordance with established procedures and work instructions.
5. Responsible to supervise, and direct plant operator in the application of start-up, isolation and shutdown of plant.
6. Be alert and take quick actions during emergency conditions in the plant.
7. Supervise all pre start checks, equipment change over, protection and interlock tests etc.
Coordinate activities involving plant chemistry with the lab.
8. Upon authorization of engineer in charge, issue work permits for maintenance section involved. Have a complete understanding of the permit to work system procedure applied to the plant. Issue and cancel permits to work per authorization. Normalize the equipment after release and perform necessary testing to check the equipment or system after maintenance.
9. Coordinate with maintenance teams during the activities in the plant.
10. Responsible for all routine communications with Load Dispatch Center during the shift.
11.Report any deviation in the plant performance to the Shift Charge Engineer.
12. Assist in the training and familiarization of new personnel in the shift. Provide on-the-job training to new employees and evaluate their OJT Performance
13. Plan and provide good housekeeping.
14. Identify the competency gap for their subordinate personnel and support to enhance the competency.
15. Carry out annual performance evaluation of reporting employees
16. Identification and control of hazards in assigned work area
17. Ensure aspects identified are monitored and operational controls are followed
18. Reporting of emergencies and incidents and near misses
19. Effective resource utilization
20. Perform other duties as assigned
||Shuqaiq, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Shift Supervisor – First National Operation & Maintenance Co بكل سهولة الان مجانا.