Site Engineer – Al Kuhaimi Metal Industries Ltd.
AL KUHAIMI MAINTENANCE AND RETROFIT (KMR) is a new division of AL KUHAIMI GROUP, a Saudi Group of Companies specialized in providing safety and security solutions and supplying high quality engineering products since 1975.
KMR is specialized in maintenance & retrofit to provide the services of retrofitting, renovation, refurbishment and restoration for buildings, factories, warehouses, campuses and property portfolios. KMR offers different maintenance programs for the installation of these assets.
1. Implementing an appropriate and effective project or program;
2. Defining and implementing criteria for control of the project.
3. Coordinating and directing end-user input throughout the project lifecycle.
4. Appraising options and submitting them to the client for approval.
5. Coordinating the value management strategy.
6. Managing the project budget, including risk allowances.
7. Monitoring and controlling changes / variations approval by the client.
8. Determining and managing risks that may affect the project in any way, particularly schedule, budget or quality / specifications.
9. Facilitate effective communication and action as main point of contact
10. Negotiate and convert contracts as required by the project by overseeing
11. Participate in meetings and ensure minutes are taken place in time.
12. Develop and maintain good relationships with client representatives,
13. Manage and coordinate the project handover phase with contractors,
14. Supervise projects at remote sites.
15. Control the work schedules for the installation, services and maintenance teams.
||Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Site Engineer – Al Kuhaimi Metal Industries Ltd. بكل سهولة الان مجانا.