GENERAL SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of assigned elements within specifics project(s) while at the same time ensuring seamless interfaces between these activities those of related project elements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure that all Engineering/Construction issues of the Project are carried out as per client’s requirements and in line with contract specifications.
- Liaise with Engineering Consultant and Clients along with Project Manager for matters related to the Project.
- Assist Project Manager in planning necessary work force, materials and machinery for the timely completion of the Project.
- Ensure Quality System is maintained during the execution of the Project.
- Preparation of Project Material requisitions after release of BOQ of the Engineering consultant.
- Review of Purchase specifications, Data Sheet and all relevant technical details before release of Purchase Order.
- Review the engineering documents/drawings
Guide and direct Foreman and workforce to effectively execute the works
- Provide day-to-day updates to the Project Manager regarding all related activities of the Project.
- Provide technical assistance to Purchase Department for procurement.
- Co-ordinate between other various disciplines for continuous and smooth flow of activities throughout the entire duration of the Project.
- Liaise with sub-contractors for achieving the requirements of contracts.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Electrical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Engineering; Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|