Site Engineer – Mechanical
GENERAL SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of assigned elements within specifics project(s) while at the same time ensuring seamless interfaces between these activities those of related project elements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
– Ensure that all Engineering/Construction issues of the Project are carried out as per client’s requirements and in line with contract specifications.
– Liaise with Engineering Consultant and Clients along with Project Manager for matters related to the Project.
– Assist Project Manager in planning necessary work force, materials and machinery for the timely completion of the Project.
– Ensure Quality System is maintained during the execution of the Project.
– Preparation of Project Material requisitions after release of BOQ of the Engineering consultant.
– Review of Purchase specifications, Data Sheet and all relevant technical details before release of Purchase Order.
– Review the engineering documents/drawings
Guide and direct Foreman and workforce to effectively execute the works
– Provide day-to-day updates to the Project Manager regarding all related activities of the Project.
– Provide technical assistance to Purchase Department for procurement.
– Co-ordinate between other various disciplines for continuous and smooth flow of activities throughout the entire duration of the Project.
– Liaise with sub-contractors for achieving the requirements of contracts.
||Construction; Mechanical; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Site Engineer – Mechanical بكل سهولة الان مجانا.