Site Engineer (Micro-tunneling, Night Shift) – EGIS
– Review Contractor's submittals such as Material submission, Method statement and etc.
– Attend to Inspection Request (IR) submitted by contractor and make appropriate action in timely manner.
– Report any works carried out by contractor found to be not in accordance with approved drawing and specifications, and report to immediate supervisor concern for proper action and discharge instruction to contractor.
– Monitor quality of works, and assess the safety at site, including health and environmental issues and ensuring the same to be complying with contracts/ QCS specifications, safety and health risk assessment, and environmental mitigating measures respectively, on a daily basis.
– Maintained records for the daily activities on site including progress photos, and readily available for inspection as time need arises.
– Monitor and evaluate the progress of work versus the time and suggest measures to expedite the work if found to be behind the schedule.
– Assist in measurement for quantity of work done at site.
– Coordinate with colleague within the organization in the smooth transition of work.
– Preparing Surveillance Report for any deficiencies of work found at site, that are believe to be failed or contractor not complying with verbal instructions. And subsequent Non Conformance Report (NCR) if reasonable in view of the development of events.
– Attend and supervise structural works at job site and report anything that affect the quality of works.
– Exercise firm and fair in dealing with contractor, and exercise better judgment in discharging instruction at all times.
– Assist in the checking of As Built Drawing.
– Prepare Snag List before closing of project.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Site Engineer (Micro-tunneling, Night Shift) – EGIS بكل سهولة الان مجانا.