1. Assisting the Project Engineer in consulting with supervisors on their next day activities to ensuring sufficient work-front is available for the foremen and that quality standards are met; also providing engineering support to the Project Engineer and Construction Manager in assisting foremen in reading details and specs.
2. Supervises and monitors performance within the Road work Projects and ensures that all activities and operations within the Road work Projects are in accordance with the Company Policies and Procedures and discrepancies if any, are reported to the Project Manager/ Construction Manager.
3. Plan, design, and monitor road systems to accommodate the efficient, safe flow of traffic for all users
4. Ensure that traffic management schemes are well planned, cost-effective, sustainable and fully integrated
5. Ensuring that work is executed in accordance with the contract drawings and specifications, agreed procedures and method statements.
6. Holding full accountability in executing site activities on a daily basis and ensures all engineering deliverables executed daily as per schedules
7. Ensuring that safety rules and regulations are communicated to the workforce and are fully enforced. Monitoring, expediting, and supervising Sub- contractor’s implementation of the safety program.
8. Liaising with contractors and overseeing work to ensure its timely completion
9. Gathering, analyzing and reviewing information from various sources, including police accident statistics and local authorities on traffic issues
10. Attends meetings with clients and sub-contractors to review the project status and recommends change orders, if necessary, to the Project Manager
11. Any other duties and responsibilities as designated by the Site In-charge.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Site Engineer-Roads بكل سهولة الان مجانا.