Site Manager – Elsewedy Electric
• Responsible for managing, on day-to-day basis, all on-site work activities for the construction of renewable energy projects (electrical, mechanical, civil, communications, HSE, QA/QC, etc.).
• Identifies, evaluates, resolves, and records all construction issues/problems.
• Ensures that the project execution is being performed as per the detailed implementation programs within the contractual periods, and advises the Project Manager to correct deviations for the project execution as compared to original schedule.
• Reviews the status of material delivery, distribution and availability.
• Expedites arrival at site of material required for planned activities, and ensures that the material complies with the required standards.
• Reports any damaged materials on site and inform about any need of material replacement.
• Be the primary contact with Project Manager for all site matters that arise in the field.
• Participates with the Project Manager in construction meetings with stakeholders’ representatives (owners, partners, lenders, contractors, facility management companies, etc.).
• Ensures that all contactors/subcontractors comply with the project specifications, and that their duties are performed by competent and experienced personnel and in sufficient number.
• Coordinates between different subcontractors working at the project site simultaneously.
• Organizes and holds daily/weekly briefing with project staff for site organization.
• Ensures that the daily record of inspections and tests are documented.
• Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly site works progress reports and forwards the comments/suggestions to Project Manager.
• Keep pictures and videos (whenever possible) of each and every step of the construction.
• Manage and implement a zero tolerance HSE culture at site by full coordination and daily interference with both the company HSE officer and the contractor’s HSE officer.
• Approve and manage visitors’ visits to site.
• Monitors the actual expenses vs. the budget and takes necessary action where ever required.
Coordinate with, and support all other departments in the company to achieve the company targeted budgets, and the highest customer satisfaction.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Site Manager – Elsewedy Electric بكل سهولة الان مجانا.