With the focus on fun and customer experience, a career in theme park management is sure to have some thrills and spills
Starbreeze Group is now looking for a Site Manager for a VR Park in Dubai. This position has a broad remit and is responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day running of a VR park. This includes key functions, such as:
- managing the customer experience
- strategic planning and development
- monitoring health and safety
- overseeing the park's finances
- staff management.
You'll propose and implement strategies to constantly improve customer satisfaction and park development. Additionally, you may also oversee or take responsibility for the marketing of the park in order to generate business. You'll be involved in all areas of the park, including VR Experiences, retail and food and beverages.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- planning and implementing strategies to achieve constant improvements in visitor and employee satisfaction
- keeping abreast of developments in the industry, both internal and external, such as changes in legislation
overseeing the effective application of health and safety regulations and risk assessment to ensure a safe environment for park employees and the public
- setting budgetary and financial strategies
liaising with contractors, e.g. for the installation and integration of facilities
dealing with human resources and personnel
understanding local community issues and building relationships with local government and external partners
- maintaining a critical oversight of marketing functions
- monitoring competition.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|