Site Project Manager – Mechanical Engineer – I-Expatriate
Site Project Manager – Mechanical Engineer
Our client is currently searching for an experienced Project Manager – Mechanical Engineering to join their team delivering a high rise project in Kuwait. As the site Project Manager, you will be required to lead and manage all aspects of MEP construction on site ensuring that the day to day duties are performed professionally and expeditiously to support the progress of the project.
The correct individuals must be able to demonstrate a track record of responsibilities which include but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Leading an MEP site team on major high rise projects in the Middle East Region
· Advising of any technical aspects of the mechanical services that may affect construction progress, e.g. quality or be snagging
· Reviewing the construction schedule during the progress of site works with regards to MEP services
· Responsible for the filing/logging of the MEP documentation
· Attending of and advising at risk workshops where you are responsible for reporting any risks associated with MEP installations or general project to the Project Manager
· Reviewing installation method statements
· Reviewing shop drawings
· Reviewing mechanical shop drawing in conjunction with the structural and electrical engineers to ensure engineering coordination
· Reviewing mechanical services material proposals against specified technical performance requirements and advising on the appropriateness of the proposals
· Undertaking general project site observation/inspection of the mechanical services works
· Monitoring and promoting health and safety on the site. Recording and reporting any breaches
· Undertaking off-site inspections of proposed equipment and materials as may be deemed necessary
· Undertaking review of proposed mechanical system testing & commissioning methods and schedule
· Witnessing mechanical system final testing and commissioning.
· Reviewing and commenting on testing and commissioning results and advising accordingly
· Maintaining an ongoing list of mechanical services defects for remedial action
· Undertaking final project snagging and prepare list of defects for action
· Attending project, site progress and any mechanical services related technical meetings as required
· Preparing draft site/engineer’s instructions, relating to the building mechanical services, as required
· Resolving specific site problems as required to minimize program delays.
· Preparing MEP section monthly progress reports.
· Ensure that daily progress reports are produced with regards to MEP works.
· Maintaining the site diary.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Mechanical; Construction; Engineering
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Site Project Manager – Mechanical Engineer – I-Expatriate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.