Sites IT – Team Lead – Maersk Line
Do you want to work as an IT Team Lead for a world class IT function of a leading company in the shipping industry? Here is your opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally while leading a team of highly skilled IT professionals.
The successful candidate is responsible to lead, coordinate and deliver IT services to the Business Users as well as develop strong working relationship with Key Business Stakeholders.
The Team Leader is responsible to deliver Sites IT support services as per the Service Management SLA. Innovate and contribute to cost efficiencies. Actively participate in the annual budgeting process and commit to achieving high Voice of Customer scores and IT Cost targets.
The role is responsible to ensure successful implementation of Policies and Procedures as per IT SOE Sites IT Governance and Standards.
– Executes and cascades key and relevant implementation aspects of IT SOE Sites IT strategy, standards, compliance related to local law and company policies stipulated in various guidelines and manuals
– Actively participates in the development and implementation of End User IT Infrastructure Platform in alignment with IT SOE objectives
– Co-ordinates the overall Information security in Infrastructure, Business applications, End user Access management etc. and ensure the reporting team maintains confidentiality of all IT and related activities (Non-disclosure to third party)
– Provides input for local IT budget. Manage the costs taking directions from the reporting Manager
– Executes the identification and contracting of vendors for various Sites IT related activities. Manage relationships with local vendors
– Translates and implements all the initiatives from IT SOE Sites IT management team and make sure the Sites IT User End IT infrastructure is always available to the Business Users
– Ensures adherence of all Sites IT Infrastructure project and change management as per the Maersk Project Management framework and Change Management Procedures
– Undertakes responsibility of various continuous improvement activities in close coordination with central and local support groups
– Wherever necessary execute recruitment, training and support requirements
– Monitors, Plans, Executes and controls reporting IT team and consistently maintain strong display of team work
– Creates and sets goals and objectives for members of team in accordance with IT SOE objectives
– Identifies and coaches exceptional team members; prepares internal succession plan for the incumbent’s position and other key positions within the time frame of employment term
– Coordinates and executes Performance Appraisal of direct reportees, addresses performance issue including the training, coaching and discipline
– Synchronizes the team in efficient way to meet IT SOE Sites IT Objectives
– Supervises day to day Team activities as per IT SOE Sites IT Playbook
– Prepares for the implementation and integration plans
for IT/Technology projects
Provides support and coordinate activities for locally and centrally driven projects
– Captures and prioritizes business requirements in consultation with Local IT Manager
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sites IT – Team Lead – Maersk Line بكل سهولة الان مجانا.