SOC Analyst- India- Kuwait Offices
– Acknowledge, analyze and validate incidents triggered from correlated events through SIEM solution.
– Monitor multiple security technologies and events using the LogRhythm Security. Responsible for Information Event Management (SIEM) tool in order to detect and identify IT security related incidents.
– Monitor, research, assessment and analysis on Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools as well as Anomaly Detection Systems, Firewalls, Antivirus Systems, Proxy Devices which requires demonstrable security incident response experience
– Escalate validated and confirmed security incidents to client along with recommendations for remediation.
– Collect necessary logs that could help in the incident containment and security investigation.
– Utilize network sniffer tools to perform Packet Analysis.
– Operate SIEM (LogRhythm) consoles in order to monitor the environment for events of interest.
– Fine-tune LogRhythm SIEM rules to reduce false positive and remove false negative, and customize reports based on requests.
– Perform analysis of security logs in an attempt to detect unauthorized access.
– Collect global threat intelligence and internal threat, then inject actions based on analysis and recommendation.
– Proactively research and monitor Security information to identify potential threats that may impact the organization.
– Prepare recommendations on mitigation of events based on analysis and understand and follow incident documentation and escalation criteria.
– Learn new attack patterns, actively participate in security forums.
– Carry out vulnerability scanning and prepare final report with appropriate recommendations.
– Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and weekly and Monthly Metrics
– Detect and analyze cyber threats, evidence of vulnerability compromise and abnormal behavior at the network, user or host level.
– Create new and innovated ways to detect anomalous network or host behavior.
– Perform ongoing reviews of all security activities and reports providing technical security oversight to detect meaningful data versus non-threatening anomalies.
– Propose changes / improvements to the processes and procedures that will improve operational efficiency, provide better service, etc.
– Handle all required reports effectively and efficiently related to assigned tasks and responsibilities.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة SOC Analyst- India- Kuwait Offices بكل سهولة الان مجانا.