Do you tweet and use lnstagram and Facebook every day, all day? Is building social community so ingrained you just can't stop? Do you take pride in customer service excellence and fancy yourself an entrepreneur? We are looking for passionate Social Media Community Manager with a proven track record for engaging and growing passionate social communities. You will be responsible for the coordination, execution and post-maintenance for all social media content efforts. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, results driven and able to coordinate efficiently across multiple departments to ensure deadlines are hit. You will become virtual face of the Brands, managing communications in both directions. You must be digital savvy as you will be responsible for the whole social communications coverage.
This position is full time salaried with benefits, including attendance at Social Media, blogging and industry-specific conferences.
- Work as a part of a team to be the public-facing representative of the Brands and communicate on behalf of the brand across multiple channels and at events both in-person and online.
- Be the eyes and ears of the Brands as if your own reputation depended on it.
- Be an advocate to stimulate online conversations and interact with customers to nurture awareness, user engagement and answer inquiries.
- Create high-quality targeted messaging that engages our fans across the social media channels.
- Multitask and prioritize multiple assignments from various departments within the Agency and between the Agency and Client.
- Use social media management, listening, and analytics tools to measure key metrics, community sentiment, and respond to customer concerns.
- Work closely with the creative team and Client marketing teams to maximize consumer engagement and coordinate campaign execution.
- Identify influencers and specialized associations to recommend ongoing partnership opportunities.
- Work as part of a team to make recommendations to Clients.
- Work under tight deadlines within a fast-paced and flexible environment.
- Minute by minute participation in conversations that surround Clients’ content and brands, answer comments, be a mediator.
- Work as part of a team to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding Clients’ brands, report to appropriate parties.
- Work as part of a team to conduct keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
- Works as part of a team to tag and title content, with an understanding of how the word's chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content.
- Work as part of a team to manage and track link building campaigns, coordinated with all facets of our business.
- Create and update daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Work as part of a team to analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|