– Implement the online community strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness.
– Work with the brand management/ marketing team to ensure the community platform (forums, blogs, moderation tools) are kept up to date.
– Generate compelling editorial content and manage a schedule of web-chats and competitions for the site communities to engage with, and lead them into contributing their own high quality submissions across the entire suite of tools available
– Manage communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, instagram and other similar social media outposts.
– Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new initiatives
– Regularly feed back insights gained from community monitoring into the marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
– Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and applications
– Plan, execute and monitor online campaigns
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|