1. Conducting door by door home visits. (80 Monthly Case per district ,minimum 12 new Cases ):
• Identification, assessment and assistance of vulnerable cases.
• Set up a support plan for vulnerable cases in close coordination with the case management coordinator.
• Referral of the cases to IRD, UNHCR teams, and other service providers in Za’atari Camp
• Follow up for persons with specific needs in coordination with the Coordinator, UNHCR and service providers and participate in the case conference when needed.
• Provide psychosocial counseling to individuals and their families.
• Review and evaluate the support plan with the vulnerable cases upon the case and the family best interest.
2. Provision of support to community mobilization mechanisms:
• Provide advice and support to refugees to ensure the enrollment and regular attendance of their children in existing educational facilities.
• Support the community mobilizers to enhance vulnerable group’s participation in community gatherings.
• Attend and report any addressed protection concern by the community members during the community gatherings.
• Develop develop reboot with the community members and encourage community self-help initiatives
• Provider support to community mobilization mechanisms in the districts such as refugee committees, Community-Based Protection Networks, and outreach networks
• hold group discussions to Suggest community – based strategies or solution to problematic issues
• Liaise with UNHCR district focal points and advice on gaps in programming
• Assist in the organization of events, such as World Refugee Day, 16 Days of Activism against SGBV, vision and hearing aid campaigns, mass information campaigns, etc.
3. Provide support for UNHCR Units:
• Participate in vulnerability assessments, needs assessments monitoring, mapping, and other related activities as required by IRD and UNHCR teams
• Engage with refugees from diverse ages and genders and assist in mapping out their needs and vulnerabilities through various participatory tools
• Provide support to UNHCR Cs unit at the service area/help desk when counseling the persons of concern.
• Provide support to identify caregivers for vulnerable, high-risk cases in close coordination with the direct supervisor.
• Perform other duties as needed or requested by IRD or UNHCR teams.
4. NFI Distribution:
• Provide updated lists of according to necessarily vulnerable cases and the criteria of NFI distribution
• Verify beneficiaries by phone calls and home visits
• Hold all distribution process check- lists of beneficiaries, obtain signed taken waivers, verify alternative collectors, control and manage crowds, and enter of services on RAIS.
5. Alternative Collector Project:
• Identify cases which eligible for the alternative collector in children both and in the field.
• Appointing alternative collector for the vulnerable target cases.
• Continuous evaluation of alternative process.
6. Meeting and Reporting :
• Report daily to IRD supervisors who then report to UNHCR.
• Report immediately to the supervisor about urgent cases and issues.
• Attend and participate in the district team meeting and in a working group meeting when required
• Write weekly narrative reports.
|Job Location:||Mafraq, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|