• Responsible for the delivery in accordance with the cleaning and housekeeping strategy in-house, for soft facilities management services to the standards directed.
• Responsible for assessment, procurement and management of small projects specific to the Operations Department as agreed with the Facility Services Manager.
• Responsible for providing a key interface between project customers and the contracted service providers on a day to day basis.
• Responsible for monitoring key elements of the FM service and reporting to the Facility Services Manager.
• Responsible for monitoring of supply partners/contractors service delivery and customer interface on a day to day basis.
• Closely working with the Facility Services Manager on financial tracking and reporting to ensure all services are delivered within agreed budgets and defined service levels.
• Responsible for providing a continuous improvement review and development of initiatives to improve or rationalize hard services to achieve optimum performance and full customer engagement.
• Responsible for the supervision of all housekeeping staff, their welfare, training, development, uniforms and wellbeing.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally.
• Influence key stakeholders at all levels.
• Work co-operatively with customers/stakeholders, maintaining regular, consistent and clear communications to produce innovative solutions.
• Demonstrate leadership and management skills to motivate, coach and mentor team.
• Utilise the principles of project management methodology to ensure operations-related projects are managed effectively.
• Treat all contractors equitably and ethically.
• Keep abreast of latest changes and developments in all aspects of soft FM and applies knowledge to ensure a continuing cost-effective service.
• Higher Diploma Level or equivalent
• Relevant, recent experience in managing & supervising an out-sourced or part out-sourced soft FM operation on a medium to large estate or building portfolio.
• Extensive working knowledge of management of soft FM and office services including reactive and planned projects on a wide range of buildings types and installations.
• Trained in and working knowledge of FM H&S.
• Proven budget/Financial management experience in support of soft FM and office services.
• Experience in work planning and management, creation of work programmes involving several buildings.
• Experience in managing contractors through KPI’s to achieve high performance on a medium to large estate or building portfolio.
• Proven IT skills (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project)
• Experience in staff management
• Experience in identifying training needs
• Proven ability to train staff in all housekeeping disciplines.
• Must speak, read and write excellent English and Arabic.
• Ten years’ experience, at least six years in the operation and maintenance field of similar facilities.
• Strong organisational skills.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Soft Services Manager بكل سهولة الان مجانا.