Solution Architect Enterprise Tetra (3 month contractual role) – Vodafone Qatar
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow.. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing ‘ unified communications’ through fixed solutions, making the lives of farmers easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Are you ready to help our customers discover, understand and enjoy the best that connectivity can offer? The adventure starts here
Here we don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. For us, happy employees equal happy customers
As a part of the Enterprise Technology team you will be;
The Solution Architect and Enterprise Tetra-Expert is accountable and responsible for the Enterprise Tetra design in the HLD and LLD phases. As an Expert he is accountable and responsible for complex multi-domain solutions and/or complex programs with the requirement to manage cross-functional teams.
In this regard he/she will coordinate the Tetra response with all involved parties, internal and external and will provide guidance to other team members.
As a result of the design work, he/she will provide a Scope of work, High level design & Low level design, provide bill of material with costs and a project plan schedule for the Enterprise Tetra & Mobility solution.
The candidate will also develop and lead the implementation of new enterprise infrastructure in-building implementation fixed and mobility and will provide the necessary involvement and coordination of the wider Technology team, the business and vendors.
This role will suit an individual who is keen to develop their careers in a fast-paced, commercially driven and customer-focussed environment.
What kind of tasks will you have?
1. Planning & Design
• Coordination of the design process with all involved parties, internal and external partners and customer
• Review and validate all Enterprise Service related planning, design and optimization proposals from Outsourced partner in light of customer requirements, network quality & cost efficiency.
• Consolidation and completion of the Tetra & enterprise mobility design of the Enterprise services and obtain the all necessary approvals from wider Vodafone functions.
• Provide the Scope of work, design documentations, provide bill of material with costs and a project plan schedule for the budgetary and firm study solution
• Support delivery and bid Management team with all necessary technical inputs to agreed scope, timeline and costs
• In depth knowledge and experience for Tetra, outdoor & indoor mobility options to MOI, end-user customer and 3rd party provider
• Participates actively in tender response, examines project related technical documentation and distributes tasks to technology stakeholders.
• Does all the required follow-ups with internal stakeholders to ensure surveys, design inputs and vendor quotations are provided on time.
• Reviews all project technical requirements and provides an E2E compliance report against the requirements.
2. Innovation and Change
• Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve customer deliverable
• Contributes to process improvements
• Develop new design standards which are required to provide Enterprise customer services
• Identify and implement solutions improving performance, quality and efficiency and enabling cost base reduction
• Typically resolves complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions to speed up the sales opportunities
• Identify and mitigate Project Risks and Issues.
3. Leadership and teamwork
• Support pre-sales and bid management team in activities as a focal point between business services, Technology and 3rd parties.
• Leading cross functional teams for delivering the above mentioned deliverables.
• Report on regular basis the progress of all tasks.
• Contribute with input for the company budget cycle process
• Knowledge transfer and train internal colleagues or 3rd parties’ contractor to achieve the highest deliverable quality
• Attend internal and customers meetings as required, keeping the project team informed as to any discussions and decisions impacting project goals and objectives.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Solution Architect Enterprise Tetra (3 month contractual role) – Vodafone Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.