This is a Contract role under Manpower Group.
12 months renewable.
Assist to manage assigned sourcing activities in Gulf and Levant in terms of purchasing, contracting and supplier management for assigned categories of spend. Support the Implementation of sourcing programs to drive continuous improvements, cost avoidance and savings. Support Ariba purchasing module and train users. Provide administrative support to the purchasing function.
• Support and train “super user group” and new users when required in Ariba system.
• Liaise with technical team and end users to resolve Ariba issues when super user group is unable to resolve.
• Collations of data such a vendor spend, Ariba reports, Savings data etc.
• Suppliers due diligence when selected through Procurement category review.
• Ensure that contracts drawn after category review are uploaded in central repository
• In charge of Telecoms category of spend and sourcing for smaller areas of spend, such as Translation ,Catering, laptops, peripherals etc..
• Assist sale of depreciated cars in the Gulf and Levant region when applicable.
• Raise orders in Ariba for any requests related to the Procurement department.
• Prepare and Maintain Credit facility applications.
• Communicate with internal customers and external suppliers with regards to sourcing requirements and issues.
• Ensure compliance of internal customers and external suppliers with Sourcing global policy.
• Liaise with local / international teams and requestors to sort pending payment issues.
• Help and support Procurement manager and Procurement specialist with ad hoc activities.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|