Sourcing & Production Executive – The Blue Group – Qatar
Production Process & Administration
• Execute inspection with current QC process for all garment deliveries
• Visiting factories to manually inspect production goods – minimum 2 times per year
• Arrange 3rd third party vendors
• Arranging fabric and garment testing with vendors on a seasonal basis.
• Arranging during production inspections (DPI’s) and final random inspections (FRI’s) with vendors on a seasonal basis.
• Acquiring production T&A’s from vendors and ensure that all dates make sense.
• Managing all development and production calendar; communicating directly with team and vendors
• Leading work in progress (WIP) meetings in order to remain aware of vendor and calendar issues, and take action to keep production and calendar on track.
• Maintaining a detailed vendor matrix.
• Maintaining a detailed spreadsheet of each vendor’s capabilities including (but not limited to) machines available, fabric expertise (knits or woven or both), printing & dyeing capabilities, product expertise (sleepwear, intimates, accessories), MOQs, factory’s monthly capacity, factory’s number of workers, factory’s square footage, factory set up (vertical or not), list of current customers (USA, Canada, Europe, UK), certifications (WRAP, Okeo-Tex, etc.), etc.
• Negotiating order minimums, surcharges, discounts with vendors.
• Negotiating cost according to tech pack and renegotiate when changes are made.
• Collaborate with EVP on finalized FOB
• Communicating final orders to vendors.
• Voicing production issues to Own team or Division Manager with a solution driven approach
• Preparing reports when required.
• Understanding designer’s creative vision including fabrication, fit intent, and design details.
• Communicating quality standards to vendors.
• Understanding QA issues & taking action to resolve issues when they arise.
• Collaborating with designer and technical designer to periodically evaluate the vendor base and provide ongoing feedback on opportunities and limitations.
• Pass all SMS requests to factories and responsible for all follow up there after.
• Communicate any issues with SMS or production to factory and resolve any related issues.
• Identify new factories and backup factories for all products/product lines
• Investigate new countries for production possibilities to reduce LDP cost
• Sourcing new fabrics according to designer’s needs.
• Executing designer’s vision through the sourcing process.
• Visiting factories and mills to strengthen vendor base & source new opportunities (raw materials & manufacturing techniques).
• Communicating raw materials requirements to suppliers.
• Staying up to date on new fabrics/techniques/technologies ensuring to communicate to team.
• Approving charges for testing, inspections, development and samples by comparing invoices received from vendors against approved charges before forwarding to accounting team.
• Filling out the open order expense report weekly
• Providing cost sheets when required
||Manufacturing and Production
||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sourcing & Production Executive – The Blue Group – Qatar بكل سهولة الان مجانا.