Sous Chef – Citymax Hotels
Manages the activities of personnel engaged in the preparation of cold food for functions for Restaurants.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work with the kitchen Executive Chef to improve food quality, service, cleanliness, merchandizing and promotions.
2. Train, supervise, counsel and discipline Culinary associates for the efficient operation of the outlet.
3. Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff, such as house count and menu changes.
4. Schedule and direct staff in their work assignments with the support of his Chef de Partie.
5. Interact positively with customers promoting hotel facilities and services. Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties.
6. Organize special events in the restaurant such as promotions, receptions with the support of his Chef de Partie.
7. Maintain communications with all departments to ensure customer service needs are met.
8. Develop, implement, and change menu items on an as-needed basis.
9. Move throughout facilities and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality, kitchen safety and hygiene standards are met.
10. Verify temperatures, judge appearance and taste of products and check preparation methods to determine quality. Give guidance toward improvement and make necessary adjustments for consistency.
11. Maintain profitability restaurants ensuring budgets are achieved and support overall hotel operation.
12. Control food, payroll and equipment costs (minimizing loss and misuse). Ensure par stock levels are maintained. Evaluate cost effectiveness of all aspects of Kitchen operation. Develop and implement cost saving and profit enhancing measures. Review, prepare and update forecasts as needed.
13. Liaise and maintain good guest relations with patrons to ensure dining satisfaction is exceeded at all times.
14. To be involved in other outlet operation to help improve the products and services.
15. Monitor outlet activity and trouble shoot as needed.
16. Attend outside as well as internal promotions, meetings or training to remain current with food and beverage knowledge.
17. Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Manager.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Sous Chef – Citymax Hotels بكل سهولة الان مجانا.