Role Purpose: The Spa Manager will be responsible for the commercial success and smooth running of the spa, manage operations, facilities, schedule, pricing and staff hiring.
· Recruit, supervise and lead a spa team (made up of spa receptionists, spa supervisors, spa therapists, spa attendants and house keepers.) The spa manager is responsible for recruiting their spa staff team members and ensuring that they are adequately trained to carry out their respective jobs. As well as arranging rotations so that the spa is effectively staffed at all times the spa manager is responsible for motivating their team into providing an exceptional service to their clients at all times.
· Achieve financial targets relating to spa revenue, responsible for ensuring that spa membership sales, retail product and treatment sales are all in line with budgeted expectations.
· Understand commercial stats and figures, understand profit and loss statements, be able to effectively interpret KPIs and provide accurate sales forecasts and reports.
· Ensure the spa is clean, safe and tidy – Must keep abreast of health and safety legislation, protocols and be able to carry out an effective risk assessment of the spa.
· Monitoring stock levels to effectively operate ranging from towels, robes, slippers, skincare products etc. The Spa Manager will need to ensure that the spa can effectively cater for their customers whether it be in providing them with complimentary refreshments or products so that therapists can deliver their booked treatments
· Delivering Top Service standards, responsible for driving service standards within the spa so that all customers are treated to the very best service from the moment they arrive at the spa to when they leave.
· Proactive in promoting the spa, the Spa Manager will be fully expected to become involved in marketing the spa and promoting its services by developing publicity opportunities.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Beauty and Fashion|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Australia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Canada; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; New Zealand; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; United States; Yemen|