Spa Therapist – EDEN HEALTHCARE
Perform opening and closing procedures.
2. Arrange workstation, treatment room, and drapes.
3. Helps promoting the treatment and spa services and facilities to Spa members and
4. Monitor stock levels of oils and creams and ensures that par stock levels are maintained
at all times.
5. Provides individualized bodywork treatments that meet the guests needs and
6. Be thoroughly familiar and able to recommend Spa products and treatments as well as
know pertinent hotel information.
7. Obtains the basic medical history for a client, assesses any problems or conditions and
suggests appropriate therapy based on current health of client.
8. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications like any allergies, high blood
pressure, and pregnancy before beginning the service.
9. Maintains spa and treatment room appearance, cleanliness according to standard
10. Maintain knowledge of hours of operation, memberships, reservations, fees,
treatments, products and merchandise as well as pertinent hotel information.
11. Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies, forms and resource
materials; report shortages to supervisor.
12. Be familiar with all spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
13. Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
14. Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products.
15. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment, Also use
equipment only as intended.
16. Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy
and whatever time of day.
17. Maintain positive guest relations at all times and maintain client details and
18. Try to resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction and inform the management
about any incidents or guest complaints.
19. Handle emergency procedures and report any accidents to your manager and security.
20. Handle inappropriate guest behavior as per the Spa standard operating procedures for
inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists.
21. Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout
22. Fill out necessary reports or data at the end of each session.
23. Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within
the Spa must be passed on to co-workers.
24. Assists in all areas of recreation and leisure operation as and when required.
25. Carry out any other duties assigned by management.
||Hospitality and Tourism
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Spa Therapist – EDEN HEALTHCARE بكل سهولة الان مجانا.