Excellent opportunity to join our Special Assets Management team, a challenging role, with considerable business exposure in a highly topical field.
You will be responsible for processing customer transactions promptly ensuring compliance with all internal and external policies and procedures for the Special Assets division. You will be the point of contact for account operational information through coordination with various relevant departments, and prepare loan principal and interest schedules. The role also covers the support of the approved legal strategy, especially at the case preparation and filing stage (collating account statements, loan schedules, interest calculation. This team covers the special or non performing assets and is of fundamental
importance to the bank. Some responsibilities include:
– Act as a "bridge’ between the customers and internal departments to ensure that the account functioning is smooth, specifically on operational matters and ensure delivery of excellent services.
– Ensure documentation meets KYC and Compliance requirements.
– Follow up with the client with respect to obtaining information for completing/updating AML
records and daily alerts, in coordination with Compliance and Account Managers ("AMs"), or arrange waivers as necessary.
– Ensure that transactions (roll over, payment forms, loan drawdown, LC application etc) are acted upon promptly (prepare OTs and routing slips as appropriate) in accordance with the terms approved in the relevant Credit Application and liaise with (a) clients to obtain missing
information; (b) internal departments (Operations, Risk etc) to ensure that the transaction is processed promptly.
– Coordinate with GIB CARC, Accounts, IT, Operations (Trade and Loans) and Archives
Departments to obtain historical loan disbursement, interest calculation and other necessary evidence, and credit/security documentation, etc.,requested by SAM AM / Legal / Judiciary system.
– Make a regular follow-up system to ensure that all the covenanted documents (CIMS) and Document Clearance Certificates (DCC) due under all facilities are received and prepared on timely basis, or arrange waiver as necessary.
– Coordinate with AMs for updating Desk Files and completing internal admin requirements.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|